Big Brother UK? (Please share!)
Now, anyone who's stuck on 'JSA' or on 'Working Links' will have something they can relate to with me here. Let's face it.. if you've been on it, trapped, like I have for the last year.. You're eager to leave and if you're not well, then you'll want to after reading this! I will not say 'who' or 'where' I got this, but you'll have to take my word for it because let's face it, WHO THE FUCK WOULD LIE ABOUT THIS?!!
So, I just had a tip off today! The person in question showed me something I was unfortunately not able to bring home or photocopy at the time. Something they were not supposed to be showing me, something that is going to happen THIS September coming. Bare in mind, I'm not gifted with a photographic memory but here's the jist of it:
Monday:
Morning jobsearch, 2 hours
Afternoon jobsearch, 3 hours
Evening jobsearch, 2 hours
Tuesday:
Morning jobsearch, 2 hours
Afternoon jobsearch, 3 hours
Evening jobsearch, 2 hours
Wednesday:
Morning jobsearch, 2 hours
Afternoon jobsearch, 3 hours
Evening jobsearch, 2 hours
Thursday:
Morning jobsearch, 2 hours
Afternoon jobsearch, 3 hours
Evening jobsearch, 2 hours
Friday:
Morning jobsearch, 2 hours
Afternoon jobsearch, 3 hours
Evening jobsearch, 2 hours
(This may or may not ALSO include dropping at the centre for everyone of these mornings just to sign to receive your payment!)
How does that sound? Does that sound fair to you? .. *NO SOCIAL LIFE ALLOWED!* And me and you (if you're in the same position both know, they're gonna ask you questions if you haven't done anything on Saturday and Sunday too!) If you've been trying as hard as I have to hand in physical copies which employers are more likely to read, you can guarantee this is going to cut out time you could make ACTUALLY MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF.
If you use the main site, you'll be disappointed to find out what I've been informed. That sites like Reed, Indeed, Gumtree and their own JSA sight are essentially useless. Yet, we have to waste hours on there just to make it LOOK like we're getting success!
I would like to point out that I've had 3 work experiences ALL UNPAID, one from school for a week, one which was for THREE YEARS in a charity shop (which you'd expect something from?) and then the other was for about 3/4 Months IN a job centre (Isn't that funny?).. No, it really fucking isn't!
We all know they have targets, people to drop, money to save. That's part of what they do, they are entitled to drop people if they don't have a SUFFICIENT AMOUNT OF PROOF that they couldn't access the internet or they couldn't make it to a computer. That's where they stop your pay, 2 weeks was the worst I've had.. You know what comes after two weeks? TWO MONTHS, you know what comes after that? .. 2 YEARS now THAT is some fucking injustice right there! ! !
(This may or may not ALSO include dropping at the centre for everyone of these mornings just to sign to receive your payment!)
No comments:
Post a Comment